If you are on a diet high on refined starches, fried foods, high protein consumption, dairy products and the use of sugar, you will have to consider changing the diet viagra generique acheter. The skin is being used to throw off the excess waste which the kidneys and liver are not able to handle. This is a normal reason to skin disorders.
The principle therapy towards these ailments will be to purify the blood and stimulate the elimination organs including the skin.
Go on a cleansing diet for 7 to 14 days with an enema for the first three days in the diet. Drink celery, carrot, beet and apple juices. These juices should be made fresh and taken three times a day in 8 ounces measurements. Drink distilled or purified water. Investigate what foods you should avoid, and remain on a low fat, low protein diet, high in complex carbohydrates foods. Avoid canned and refined foods. Keep the bowels moving twice daily with fruits and high fiber foods.
Mix the following herbs together,
- 2 parts red clover
- 1 part Echinacea
- 1 part nettles
- 1 part burdock root
- 1 part dandelion root
- ½ part licorice root
- ½ part ginger
Powder herbs and put into #00 capsules. Take two capsules three times each day, or make an infusion and drink one cup three times each day. Get plenty of fresh air and vigorous exercise to induce sweating, this stimulates the skin to do its work better.
When first starting on a cleansing program, it is good to drink some kidney purifying teas to assist the body in eliminating toxic acids. Buchu, parsley, celery seed and goldenrod are good choices. This package will be available short at Establishlife.org.
You can also use teas made from sassafras, dandelion, sarsaparilla and burdock seed, combined or individually.
Make a facial using clay, carrot poultice, avocado skins or raw honey are good, they contain cleansing properties, good fats and vitamin A respectively, which all are good for the skin,
- Eucalyptus, thyme and wintergreen can be used for a facial steam:
- Boil 2 quarts of distilled water
- Add 2 ounces of herbs
- Cover head with heavy towel and lean over the container (Caution – always turn stove off before leaning over container)
- Take hot and cold showers daily.
- Three times a week soak for 20 minutes in a hot tub with 2 to 4 pounds (~2kg) of Epsom salts added to the water.
- Rinse well and rest when finished.
- Keep the skin stimulated with skin rubs, massage, exercise, sunlight and fresh air.
- Steam and sauna baths are excellent.
For more information or a consultation, please get in touch with us.
Based on NHH, page 259.